The Career Center has instituted a new No Show Policy as of 1/5/15. Please read the policy here in its entirety before booking an appointment.
What We Do/How We Can Help
- Individually tailored career counseling appointments
- Group career counseling/career exploration/CSI Groups
- Graduate school advice/application/statement of purpose review
- Mock interviews (with guest employers and career counselors)
- Resume and cover letter critiques (by career counselors and guest employers)
- Career, Internship, and Graduate School Fair (spring semester)
- Networking events
- Interview preparation events
- On campus interviews (for internships and full-time jobs)
- Employer information sessions and tables
- CareerSaint (our job & internship database for Siena students and alumni)
- Career-related workshops
- Peer resume reviews
- Free business cards for students
- Drop-in hours (no appointment, quick meetings with a career counselor)
Our services are open to ALL majors and we work with students from ALL class years.
Explore the links on the left-hand side of the page, and feel free to contact us with any questions.