ILLiad Request Form
Interlibrary Loan Services
Patricia Markley, Interlibrary Loan Librarian
(518) 783 - 4196; firstname.lastname@example.org
Luann De Cotis, Interlibrary Loan Assistant
(518) 783 - 2518; ldecotis @siena.edu
Connect to ILLiad
In Spring 2008 we introduced the state-of-the-art interlibrary loan software – ILLiad – which has been very popular among our patrons for submitting and tracking interlibrary loan requests.
ILLiad does require that you complete a one-time registration before you begin submitting requests AND that you pick a username and password to use after that. That is an inconvenience, but by giving you a regular interlibrary loan "account" ILLiad is able to provide several benefits:
• You don't have to enter your personal information every time you fill out an interlibrary loan request.
• You can track the processing of all of your interlibrary loan requests via the Web, without having to get in touch with the ILL Department staff.
• You can keep track of everything you have out through interlibrary loan (NOT from ConnectNY or via the Direct Access Program) via the Web.
• You can view and print out from the Web PDF versions of any articles sent electronically by lending libraries (about 90%), rather than come into the library to pick up paper copies.
• Your requests are filled faster because ILLiad automates more of the ILL ordering and receipt process.
Please try ILLiad and let us know how it works for you! If you ever need help with it, please contact us or one of the librarians at the Reference Desk.
Interlibrary Loan Department