- Dean of Students
Sarazen Student Union ·RM 302
CORE Alcohol and Drug Survey
CORE Drug and Alcohol Survey
- This survey is conducted nationwide assessing actual and perceived nature, consequences of alcohol and other drug use on college campuses.
- During the 2002-2003 academic year, we sampled 600 full-time students and had 243 students respond to this survey.
- In 2008 we sampled 600 upperclass students and had 263 students respond.
- In 2009 we sampled 700 full-time students and had 144 students respond.
- In 2010 we sampled 700 full-time students and had 155 students respond.