Rez Hall Rumbles
About Rez Hall Rumbles: Rules, Regulations, Gaining/Losing Points, etc.
Points for 2013-14 academic year
- Hennepin Hall: 30 points
- Hines Hall: 80 points
- New Residence Hall: 0 points
- Padua Hall: 50 points
- Plassmann Hall: 10 points
- Ryan Hall: 180 points *** Hall of the Year ***
- Townhouses: 10 points
- We are finished for the Spring 2014 semester. See you in the Fall 2014.
Results for Activities:
- Rez Hall Rumbles - Hines Hall was 1st place and THs were 3rd place. There was no 2nd place because the team was comprised of different halls.
- Valentine's Day Card Making for St. Catherine's - Ryan and Padua Halls were tied for 1st place, Hennepin received 2nd place and Townhouses received 3rd place
- Halloween Hall Decorating Contest - Ryan Hall received 1st and 2nd place and Plassmann received 3rd place
- Penny Wars for Philippines - Ryan Hall received 1st place, Hines Hall received 2nd place and Townhouses received 3rd place
The objective of the Rez Hall Rumble Competition is to create a stronger Siena residential community through friendly competition and encouraging community service between the Residence Halls.
- Community: The Hall with highest participation in any advertised Rez Hall Rumble event will be awarded RHR points
- 1st place 50 points
- 2nd place 30 points
- 3rd place 10 points
- Competitions: The winner of any competitions at a RHA co-sponsored event will be awarded RHR points as advertised, subject to change based on the event.
- Service: Each service trip is 5 points per hall
- RHA will have forms that will be filled out by the organizer of each trip. This form will be handed in at our office so that their trip can be documented.
Prizes will be given at various RHA events, but two main prizes will be given throughout the year. One after the first semester and one after the second:
- The first semester prize will be an amount of money that will be given to the winner’s hall council. This money will be given in order to buy a gift for the hall that the residence can enjoy for the second semester
- The second semester prize is still being worked out. We want to know what the students would like to see happen on the campus and in the residence halls for a main prize.
The scores will be displayed all around campus, on our website, and through email. We will have a 3D display in the SSU in order to show everyone the updated score. Each hall will have an individual display board with their own designs to display their score at all times.