Human Rights at Siena
Siena College is committed to maintaining a community environment that fosters respect for the dignity and worth of each individual. Siena College expects all members of the community to demonstrate respect for themselves and others.
To view the Human Rights Policy and Procedures at Siena online, please use the left side navigation menu.
Human Rights Committee Meetings for Fall Semester 2013
All meetings are at 12:30 p.m.
September 11, 2013 - SSU 235 (committee meeting)
October 9, 2013 - SSU 235 (committee meeting)
November 6, 2013 - SSU 235 (community meeting)
December 11, 2013 - SSU 235 (committee meeting)
Human Rights Committee Members 2012-2013
- Dean Amadio, Psychology, Faculty Representative
- Richard Bagnoli, Public Safety, Staff Representative
- Robert Bahny, Office of Disability Services, Support
- John Bebb, Student Affairs Chair of the Committee
- Eric Brenner, Student Representative
- Donna Bulnes, IT, Staff Representative
- Katherine Canavan, Student Representative
- Suvarna Cherukuri, Sociology, Faculty Representative
- Catherine Corvene, Student Representative
- Luann Decotis, Library, Staff Representative
- Debra Delbelso, Career Center, Administrative Representative
- Raj Devasagayam, Marketing/Management, Faculty Representative
- Joyce Eggleston, Athletics, Administrative Representative
- Olivia Emigh, Student Representative
- John Felio, Student Affairs, Designated Official
- Joy Galarneau, Student Affairs, Support
- Christa Grant, Damietta Center, Support
- Dawn Griffith, Plant Operations, Staff Representative
- Dr. Michele Paludi, Employee relations, Designated Official
- Tim Lederman, Computer Science, Faculty Representative
- Roshan Nair, Student Representative
- Shannon O’Neill, Sr. Thea Bowman Center for Women, Support
- Antonius Rivera, Assistant Director of Academic and Community Engagement, Administrative Representative
- Clifford Ryan, Student Representative
- Eric Schantz , Student Representative
- Becky Steephenson, Student Representative
- Kieran Sullivan, Student Representative
- Kendall Veasaw, Student Representative
Bias Related Incidents
Bias related crime does occur on college campuses. Siena College's commitment to diversity and respect, as two of our Franciscan Values, shapes the College's expectation that members of our community will strive to ensure hate and bias related incidents do not happen.
What to do if it Happens - Hate/bias related crimes or incidents, or other emergencies may be reported by dialing Public Safety at ext. 2376 or in an emergency, by dialing 911 or using any of the emergency call boxes located on campus. In addition, incidents may be reported using the Anonymous Crime Tips form. Incidents may be reported to Public Safety, the Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students, or to any College official who, in turn, will take the proper action to notify the appropriate College agency.
Notification to the College Community- Notice of Bias Related Incidents are reported to the College community via email directing faculty, staff and students to a the password protected website. You may view the reports via this link:
Bias Related Incidents at Siena
Access to this webpage is limited to members of the Siena Community. You will need to enter your network username and password. The following is an example of how you would need to enter your username, ie. - sienaservices\jdoe or email@example.com. Your password is your network password.