Siena College has compiled a list of lenders used by our students for private education loans over the past three years. Siena College does not endorse or recommend any lender to our students.
Student borrowers have the right and ability to select the education loan provider of their choice. Borrowers are encouraged to select any lender that will best meet their needs for processing their education loans.
Historical List as of May 31, 2012
- CHESLA (Connecticut Higher Education Supplemental Loan Authority)
- Credit Union Student Choice
- cuStudentLoans (Fynanz)
- Discover Student Loans
- MEFA (Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority)
- MELA (Maine Educational Loan Authority)
- NJCLASS (Higher Education Student Assistance Authority - New Jersey)
- RISLA (Rhode Island Student Loan Authority)
- Sallie Mae
- Union Federal Savings Bank
- VSAC (Vermont Student Assistance Corp.)
- Wells Fargo