Helpful Resources & Contacts - Direct Loan
Below you will find a list of helpful resources and contacts for the Federal Direct Loan Program (Federal Direct Stafford, Federal Direct Parent PLUS and Federal Direct Graduate PLUS)
Direct Loan Servicing Center – Borrower Services
- Telephone – 1-800-848-0979
- Contact to resolve questions about your loan, address/name changes, repayment estimates, repayment plan changes, and deferment and forbearance forms.
Federal Student Aid Information
- Telephone: 1-800-433-7327
- Contact for FAFSA application questions/issues
Federal Loan (Stafford and PLUS) Application Services
- Telephone: 1-800-557-7394
- Contact to resolve questions about your Master Promissory Note (MPN) or Entrance Counseling at www.studentloans.gov.
- Contact to resolve questions about you Direct Parent PLUS or Direct Graduate PLUS loan application.
National Student Loan Data System for Students (NSLDS)
- Contains information about any federal loans that you have borrowed and includes important contact information for your loan servicer(s).