Registration Holds


If you have a hold that was put on by  Health Services, you need to contact them at 518-783-2554.

If you have a "Study Abroad" hold, you should contact the office of International Programs at 518-783-5046.

If you have an "Administrative" hold, contact Jim Serbalik at 518-783-2368.

All other holds should be taken care of through Business Affairs at 518-783-2317.