To Submit a Facilities Work Request please email:
For Emergencies only
DID YOU KNOW??
Refrigerator(s), clean refrigerator coils twice a year and replace gaskets if a dollar bill easily slips out when closed between the door's seals.
- Maintenance and repair to all campus low voltage electrical systems: Exit/egress lights, battery banks, battery chargers, fire/smoke dampers.
- New Installations: Electrified door hardware, lighting control systems, new electrical services (120,208 and 480v systems), and panel load readings.
- Size and install conduits, conductors, switches, outlets, and junction boxes.
- Cubicle/Office installations and relocations: Power poles for cubicles, motion detectors/occupancy sensors, receptacle/light switching.
- Light fixtures: installation, ballast and bulb repair/replacement, and special case re-lamping.
- Installation and repair of exit lights.
- Intrusion alarm system installation/connecting.
- Equipment/service disconnect.
- Temporary power for special events and/or campus projects.
FACILITES ABOVE AND BEYOND AWARD
Jully 2015 WINNER:
Recognizes employee for having a positive impact on the Siena Community, for going that extra mile to benefit others, and for being a shining example of the Franciscan Misson, which encourages us to "work together in friendship and respect"