To Submit a Facilities Work Request please email:
For Emergencies only
Plumbing & HVAC
Plumbing & HVAC Services
One of the most important environmental comforts of any living and working environment is space temperature. Here at Facilities Management we work hard to keep our student, faculty, staff, administrators, and our visitors comfortable while we live, work, and learn. Our Plumbing and HVAC diligently work towards maintaining the efficiency of our various heating and cooling systems.
Plumbing Shop Services
- Maintenance of cooling, heating, and hot water equipment.
- Replacement and repair of fixtures, valves, and other system parts.
- Clearing of all drains.
- Backflow preventer installations.
- Installation of de-ionized water lines and valves.
- Water Fountain maintenance.
- Drain, waste, and vent system installation/connections/testings.
- Roof, floor, and area drain installations/connections.
- Locate, install, connect, and test, water supply piping.
- Diagnose and repair water supply, drainage piping, and water heaters.
- Leak detection and repairs.
- Maintain and repair all heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Mechanical and electrical repairs of air handling units and chillers.
- Maintain and repair fume hoods, environmental growth chambers, pumps, and data center cooling.
- Service and repair ice machines and cold room.
- Trouble shoots, repairs, and adjust pneumatic, electronic, and line voltage controls.
- Install new heating and cooling coils, air handlers, split systems, etc.
- Preventative maintenance on air conditioner units, water coolers, split systems, heat pumps, and mixing boxes.
FACILITES ABOVE AND BEYOND AWARD
OCTOBER 2014 WINNER:
Recognizes employee for having a positive impact on the Siena Community, for going that extra mile to benefit others, and for being a shining example of the Franciscan Misson, which encourages us to "work together in friendship and respect"