Inspire 2013 FAQ
Let us help you answer your questions...
- Where is the conference?
- At Siena College in Loudonville, NY near Albany
- When is the conference
- April 5-7, 2013. Registration will open at 4:30pm and Dinner will be open or be on your own at 6pm on Friday the 5th. The Conference will close at 1pm on Sunday the 7th.
- How Do I Register?
- How do I submit a workshop proposal?
- Can anyone submit a workshop proposal?
- Yes! We encourage facilitators of all backgrounds.
- I am interested reserving a table for the networking tabling session. How I reserve a table?
- How much will it cost?
- $100 per student to cover food and facility cost. Some schoarlships will be provided on a need basis and you can apply by emailing April Risley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who is hosting?
- Siena College in partnership with the Bonner Foundation
- Will housing be provided?
- No, there are nearby affordable hotels. We will also be researching near by churches and information for free housing. It will be the school's responsibility to make arrangements with the churches. This information will be posted on the website asap.
- Will food be provided?
- Friday Dinner will be on your own.
- The conference will provide Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner, and Sunday Breakfast.
- Why are we having this regional conference?
- The regional conference will grant students the opportunity to attend a conference at an affordable rate and allow them another chance to learn from one another. This conference will also allow schools in the area the opportunity to participate in a wonderful Sophomore Exchange!
If you have further questions please feel free to email April Risley at email@example.com