Visit Us · Contact Us

  • Rob Bahny, Director
    Foy Hall - Rm. 109
    (518) 783-4239
    (518) 782-6770 fax

Academic/Internships/Field Placements

 Academic/Internship/Field Placements

Academic accommodations that students receive in class may not be the same as those needed for academic internships and/or field placements.  If a student seeks a reasonable accommodation for an academic internship and/or field placement, then the student should present a written request to the Director of Services for Students with Disabilities. The Director will facilitate an interactive process with the student, department and possibly the internship or field placement site to make an assessment and determination regarding the reasonable accommodation request.  Although a student may choose to register with Services for Students with Disabilities at any point, requests related to academic internships and/or field placements need to be timely as accommodations are not retroactive.