The mission of Institutional Effectiveness is to provide guidance regarding evidence-based decision making and continuous improvement to the administration, trustees, faculty, and other internal and external constituencies of Siena College.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Accreditation - Maintaining an ongoing relationship with Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) and facilitating the process of reaffirmation of accreditation.
- Assessment - Providing leadership and administrative support for Siena’s outcomes assessment processes.
- Institutional Research - Collecting, organizing, maintaining, and analyzing institutional and other data to support College decision making and management.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) - Facilitate the review of research conducted by members of the campus community to assure protections of human subjects and adherence to federal regulations.
- Strategic Planning - Coordinating the process to help Siena achieve its mission and goals.