Record or Address Change

Directions: Print out the Student Record Change form, complete the appropriate section(s) of the form, and return to the Registrar’s Office. Please remember to sign the form!  Proof is required to change certain information on a student's permanent record, including change of: name, and date of birth.  Please provide a photocopy of official documentation to verify these changes (drivers license, birth certificate, court documents, etc.).

At this time, due to the signature requirement, record changes cannot be accepted by phone, email or web. Our fax number is 518-786-5060.