New Student Housing Information
Welcome to Siena College!
We are so glad that you will be joining us as a residential student. Before you arrive on campus please let us share some information about the Office of Community Living.
• We have seven residential living communities which are the homes of approximately 2,500 students residing on campus.
• In the seven residence halls there a total of sixty-one Resident Assistants (RAs) and seven Residence Directors (RDs) living in the halls and available to assist and welcome you to our community.
• RAs plan a number of exciting and informative programs each semester. Also each hall has a hall council and is part of the Residence Hall Association (RHA) which serves all residence students.
• If you are looking to order bed linens and other items to prepare for you arrival on campus, Siena College is happy to partner with On Campus Marketing to provide great packages and options that are guaranteed to fit our beds at Siena! For more information, please visit Siena College OCM
• Follow us on our social media channels for more information about life at Siena and for updates throughout the summer! We're on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If you have more quesitons about living at Siena check out our FAQ's for New Residents
Housing Application - Now Available!
All students MUST review the training and instructions document before submitting their housing application.
After reviewing the instructions, students can begin completing the application here.
Requesting a Roommate - Not Available Currently
Now that most housing assignments have been processed and assigned by the Office of Community Living, we are no longer accepting roommate requests.
After you have completed your housing application and requested a roommate (if applicable) - review the "Ready Siena" checklist to see what are the next steps you need to take as you continue on in your journey to being a Siena Saint!